Canceling a Docket subscription will:
- Immediately cease future billing for the current plan.
- Disable the use of tools or functions specific to that plan following the end of the subscription period. If you have an annual or monthly plan, you can continue using the features of that plan for any days remaining on your paid subscription.
- When the subscription period ends, you will be moved to Docket Basic where you will retain access to your agendas, notes, and resources according to Docket Basic guidelines.
Contact a Docket specialist
Before canceling a Docket subscription, please feel free to contact a Docket specialist to discuss any questions or concerns using the chat button in the lower right corner or emailing at email@example.com.
Cancel a Docket subscription
- Hover over the Global Navigation slide out on the left-hand side of your Docket workspace.
- Select Account Settings from the slide out.
- In the Plan Info section, click the 3 dot menu to show more options.
- Select Cancel Plan to cancel your current Docket subscription.
- Review Docket's message to Cancel Subscription and enter "Cancel Plan" if you would like to proceed.
- Click the Cancel Plan button.
Cancel subscription with an active team
If you are a team owner and you cancel your Docket subscription, you and your team can continue to use the plan feature until the end of the subscription period. When the subscription period ends, you and your team will be moved to Docket Basic where you will retain access to your agendas, notes, and resources according to Docket Basic guidelines.
How to delete a Docket Account
Can't find what you're looking for?
Get in touch at