When you sign in to Docket with your Google account, you provide Docket with the access to your calendar account it needs to assist you with your meetings. On rare occasions, the account access you provided to Docket may be erroneously revoked by the email provider, so Docket may not have the latest calendar information.
Follow these steps to reconnect your Google account with Docket
- Sign out of Docket.
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, select Security.
- On the Third-party apps with account access panel, select Manage third-party access.
- Select Docket.
- Select Remove Access. (Don't worry, you are going to reconnect in the next step!)
- Sign in to Docket.
- Sync Your Google Calendar with Docket.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Get in touch at