Version: The following information is intended for Docket 2.0.0 released after the week of November 1, 2020.
Use Show Author in your Docket meeting notes tab to quickly see who authored a line or lines in the meeting. This can help save you time by:
- Getting context for a meeting note
- Having the ability to respond or resolve to someone directly
- Reducing communication clutter by having to ask all meeting guests who added the information
As you create and collaborate with others building an agenda or taking notes, enable Show Author for your notes tab so you can see who added agenda items and notes for a meeting.
If you want a cleaner workspace, you can uncheck the Show Author as well.
HOW IT WORKS
- Where to see authorship When activated, each author displays for both agenda and notes in the notes tab of the Docket meeting. Authorship will not visibly display for the agenda on the agenda tab.
- How the note is authored The editor who enters an agenda item or note will show to the left of the item or note on the notes tab.
- Authorship by most recent edit Agenda items and notes will show the most recent person who edited that line in the notes tab.
- Authorship for consecutive lines When an editor has several lines in a row, their name will show on the first row of the section in the notes tab.
- Viewing your own authorship When viewing your own agenda items or notes, they will be attributed to "me" instead of your name. All other guests will see your items and notes with your name.