Create a Docket Agenda
Create a Docket agenda to decide what should be discussed during the meeting.
- Select an event from the event panel on the left side of your Docket workspace or follow the steps above to Create a New Meeting.
- Once selected, the event information (title, date, time, etc.) will show on the right.
- Set a goal or meeting purpose under the title so your guests will know the reason for the meeting.
- On the Agenda tab, create your agenda adding as many items as needed.
- Add attachments or resources as desired for pre-reads or tools for the meeting.
More to know on Docket Agendas including: