Docket makes it super simple to share your agenda templates with your Docket Team.
- The Docket Team owner must be on Docket Pro tier or higher
- The desired recipients of the shared agenda must be on the same Docket Team
How to Share an Agenda Template
- Go to your Docket Template page off of your user menu in the upper right corner of your Docket workspace
- Select or Create the template you wish to share
- Use the template menu in the upper right corner of the template modal to duplicate or convert the template to your team library
- Docket will send an email notification to all of your team members letting them know there is a shiny, new template available for them to use
Template Duplication and Conversion
Duplication - Using this option will make a copy of your template and add a copy to your team library.
- This will result in you having two versions of this template, personal and team.
- Anyone on your Docket team can now use the new version you duplicated to the team library.
- Anyone on your Docket team cannot use your personal version.
Conversion - Using this option will move your template from your personal template library to your team library.
- This will result in you having one version of the template, team.
- Anyone on your Docket Team can now use the template you moved to the team library.
Team Template Tips
Fully collaborative. Anyone on the Docket Team can edit or delete a team template.
Editing. It is recommended that if a team template needs to be customized after it is added to the team library, it is either duplicated in the team library for each version or duplicated to a team member's personal library for further editing and customization.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can share templates?
Anyone on a Docket Pro tier or higher can use this feature.
I accidentally used the Conversion option and now I no longer have my own personal template. How can I get it back?
You can go to the team version and use the option to duplicate it back to your personal library.