To sign into your Docket account using your Microsoft email account:
- Go to Docket's Sign In Page
TIP: If you do not have a Docket account, use the option at the bottom of the screen to Create Account.
- Select the option to Sign in with Microsoft
- If prompted, select the Microsoft email account you wish to sign in with. Otherwise, Microsoft will automatically log you in using the account you most recently logged into
Your Docket workspace for the account selected will open so you can start preparing for your meetings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I get a message, "Account not found. Sign up below to create your Docket account?"
This would indicate the Microsoft Account you selected was not recognized as an account set up in Docket. You can:
- Use the option to Create Account at the bottom of the page
- Select a different Microsoft account to sign in
- Email email@example.com for assistance