Deleting a Docket account will delete all data associated with your account including your user information and any agendas, shared notes, private notes, or resources from meetings without other Docket users.
For meetings shared with other Docket users, any agendas, shared notes, or resources contributed in a shared workspace will remain available for participants of those meetings as a part of their meeting history.
Contact a Docket specialist
Before deleting a Docket account, please feel free to contact a Docket specialist to discuss any questions or concerns using the chat button in the lower right corner or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To delete your Docket account:
- Go to your user profile in the upper right corner of your Docket workspace.
- Select My Account from the dropdown.
- In the Account Details section, click the 3 dot menu to show more options.
- Select Delete to permanently delete your account.
- Review Docket's message to Delete Account and enter "Delete Account" if you would like to proceed.
- Click the Delete Account button.
Delete account with a subscription
If you delete your account while subscribed to a Docket plan, Docket will cancel your subscription effective immediately as part of the deletion process.
Delete account with an active team
If you are a team owner and you delete your account, your team will be moved to individual Docket Basic accounts where they will retain access to their agendas, notes, and resources according to Docket Basic guidelines.
How to cancel a Docket subscription