There are so many ways you can use Docket but if you want the quick version, follow these steps to a happy meeting!
We'll quickly cover these top Docket features including:
- Create a Docket Agenda
- Share a Docket Agenda
- Take Docket Notes
- Share a Docket Recap
Create a Docket Agenda
Create a Docket agenda to decide what should be discussed during the meeting.
- Select an event from the event panel on the left side of your Docket workspace.
- Once selected, the event information (title, date, time, etc.) will show on the right.
- Set a goal or meeting purpose under the title so your guests will know the reason for the meeting.
- On the Agenda tab, create your agenda adding as many items as needed.
- Add attachments or resources as desired for pre-reads or tools for the meeting.
More to know on Docket Agendas including:
Share a Docket Agenda
Share a Docket agenda to inform guests of what is expected during the meeting.
- Click Share Agenda on the right.
- When the Share modal opens, all meeting guests will be selected automatically to receive the agenda. If you wish to remove anyone from the recipient list, click on their avatar/initial to de-select them.
- Enter a personalized message or accept the defaulted message your guests will receive with the agenda.
- Scroll to review the agenda one last time.
- Click Send to send the agenda message.
More to know about sharing Docket agendas including:
Take Docket Notes
Take Docket notes at any time before, during, or after a meeting to capture discussion, decisions, actions, and tasks.
- Click on the Notes tab in your Docket meeting.
- Start taking notes, either in the agenda sections you created or in the general notes or private notes sections.
- You can assign a task by typing "@" before a name or selecting the "@" symbol to the right of each note. You can assign a due date for the task by selecting the calendar symbol in the note as well.
- Open resources as desired throughout the meeting.
More to know about Docket notes including:
Share a Docket Recap
Share a Docket recap with meeting guests to help everyone be aligned from results and decisions in the meeting.
- Click on Share Recap in the Notes tab.
- When the Share modal opens, all meeting guests will be selected automatically to receive the recap. If you wish to remove anyone from the recipient list, click on their avatar/initial to de-select them.
- Enter a personalized message or accept the defaulted message your guests will receive with the recap.
- Scroll to review the recap one last time.
- Click Send to send the recap message.
More to know about sharing Docket Recaps including: