Being a part of a Docket team with those you work with the most will take your meetings to the next level by enabling you to work together in your Docket meetings while ensuing that any teams-related features are automatically activated for anyone on your team.
Building a Docket Team is easy! Follow these steps as needed to:
- Understand prerequisites
- Join a Docket team
- View your team account
- View frequently asked questions
Prerequisites for Joining a Docket Team
In order to participate on a Docket team, this documentation assumes you:
- Have or will create a Docket user account with a Google or Microsoft account and grant permissions to your calendar
- Are not already on a Docket team. If you are, that is okay! You can decide if you want to switch teams.
Join a Docket Team
Follow these steps to join a Docket Team:
From Email Invitation
Accept the request by clicking on either the Join The Team button in the email
- If you are a current user and already logged in, you will be brought to Docket as a new team member to accept or decline and can either view your account or continue working
- If you are a current user and not already logged in, you will be asked to log in with your Google or Microsoft account and asked to accept or decline. From there, you can either view your account or continue working
- If you are a new user, you will be asked to log in with your Google or Microsoft account and grant access to your calendar events
View Your Docket Team Account
To see information pertaining to your Docket team, go to your My Account page in the upper right corner of your Docket workspace.
Other useful information for participating on a Docket team.
- Switch docket teams
- Being removed from a docket team
Switch Docket Teams
Each Docket team has specific access and tools within the team. By accepting an invitation of a team and switching teams, please be aware the change of teams is instantaneous and can change the way you interact and collaborate with your previous and current Docket team.
Being Removed from a Docket Team
You can gain visibility if you are removed from a team by receiving a Docket email notification of the status change. Removal of a team is instantaneous and can change the way you interact and collaborate with any previous team members.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still use Docket after I am removed from a team?
If you still have access to the same email address, yes! It may change how you interact with others that were on your previous Docket team but you can continue to work in agendas and notes as a team of one.
If you no longer have access to the same email address (ex. due to termination or new opportunity), you will need to create a new Docket account with a different email address.
What if I declined an invite and changed my mind?
Notify the team account owner and ask them to resend the invitation.