Set up your Docket agendas and recaps to reflect your own brand. With Docket branded templates, you can customize your shared templates with several different brand identities including:
- Your logo
- A custom color that reflects your brand
- Your social links including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
And when you create a team in Docket, teammates will automatically share the same logo and branding on agendas and recaps they share from their meetings so your brand is reflected consistently across your team!
Prerequisites for setting up branded templates include:
- Docket Pro plan or higher
- The Docket team owner controls branding specifications on behalf of their team
Set Up Your Templates
To set up your branded templates through Docket, follow these steps by going to your My Account page and scroll down to the Branding section.
Edit Branding. Click Edit Branding.
Team Logo. Click anywhere inside the Team Logo bar to open your files. Select your logo from the file. Max file size is 300KB.
Primary Color. Click on the paint icon to change and select your desired brand color or manually enter a hex code of choice. As your selection is made, you can automatically see the change in the sample banner to decide if you want to keep what you have chosen.
Team URL. Enter your website if you wish to enable a recipient of your agendas and recaps to be able to click on your company logo and get to your website. This field can be left blank if not applicable.
Facebook Handle - Enter the Facebook handle that represents your team or company if you wish to enable a recipient of your agendas and recaps to be able to get to your Facebook page which will be accessible at the footer of your agendas and recaps. Or, this field can be left blank and will not be visible on the agenda or recap.
Twitter Handle - Enter the Twitter handle that represents your team or company if you wish to enable a recipient of your agendas and recaps to be able to get to your Twitter page which will be accessible at the footer of your agendas and recaps. Or, this field can be left blank and will not be visible on the agenda or recap.
Instagram Handle - Enter the Instagram handle that represents your team or company if you wish to enable a recipient of your agendas and recaps to be able to get to your Instagram page which will be accessible at the footer of your agendas and recaps. Or, this field can be left blank and will not be visible on the agenda or recap.
Save - Save any changes made to set them live for use.
Preview Your Templates
To preview your branded templates through Docket, click the three dots in the top right of the Branding section and select Send Test Email. This will send you a copy of a draft recap template so you can see how your brand will be reflected.
Restore Docket Branding
To reset the branding to the original Docket branding, click to Edit Branding select Restore Default. Click save to set the default branding live for use.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate custom branding on my agendas and recaps?
- If you are on Docket Pro, go to My Accounts and edit the Branding section as desired.
- If you are on Docket Pro as a team member, work with your Docket Team Owner to have them set up Branding on behalf of your team.
- If you are on Docket Basic, upgrade now to Docket Pro in your My Account page . and take advantage of custom Branding and additional features.
How many versions of a branded template can I set up?
Each Docket team can have one version of the branded template.
What if I don't have a Team URL or Social Handles to display on my templates?
These fields are all optional and the template will still be usable for those that do not take advantage of each and every one of these options. Only those handles added in your Branding fields will be visible on your template.
When I share an agenda/recap, why does it not have my own branded version?
The brand that is reflected on an agenda or recap is determined by the meeting event owner. In order to see your brand logo, colors, and social links, one must either own the meeting event or be a part of the meeting owner's team.
- Are you the meeting owner? If you are the owner of the meeting event, the agenda will reflect your Brand settings.
- Are you on the meeting owner's team? If you are on the meeting owner's Docket team and Branding is set up in Docket, the agenda will reflect your Brand settings.
- Did someone set up the branded templates? If you are the meeting owner or on the meeting owner's team, verify the Brand settings are set up as desired.
Who can set up or modify the brand settings for our agendas and recaps?
The Docket team owner has the ability to make changes to the settings for branded templates. Any changes the team manager makes to the brand settings will automatically reflect on any new agendas and recaps shared by the owner or teammates.