This guide will show you how to:
- Understand the pre-requisites for using this integration.
- Link your Evernote account to your Docket account.
- Send Docket meeting notes to Evernote.
- Troubleshoot issues.
Pre-Requisites for Using This Integration
This integration assumes you have the following:
- Evernote Account
- Docket Account - Follow these instructions to set up a Docket account for your Google or Microsoft account.
- You have a Docket meeting with notes that are ready to send to your Evernote.
Link Evernote to Docket
- In Docket, go to your Docket Settings which are found by clicking your avatar or initials in the upper right corner of your Docket meeting workspace.
- Scroll down to the Evernote integration and click the option to Connect Evernote.
- Evernote will ask you to confirm your desire to connect to Docket.
Now the Evernote Integration in Docket is ready to use!
Send Docket Meeting Notes to Evernote
To send a Docket meeting recap to Evernote:
- Go to your meeting in Docket and take notes.
- In the Notes tab under Share Recap, click the dropdown and click on Send to Evernote.
- A modal will have you confirm your request to send the meeting recap to your Evernote notebook of choice.
You can now view the meeting recap both in Docket and in your selected Evernote notebook as well as have the flexibility to modify the meeting in Evernote.
Why don't I have an option to share my meeting to Evernote?
Check to make sure that you have set up the Evernote integration until you receive confirmation from Evernote that the connection was successful.