This guide will show you how to:
- Understand the pre-requisites for using this integration.
- Link your Dropbox account to your Docket account.
- Send Docket meeting notes to your Dropbox.
- Troubleshoot issues.
Pre-Requisites for Using This Integration
This integration assumes you have the following:
- Dropbox Account
- Docket Account - Follow these instructions to set up a Docket account for your Google or Microsoft account.
- You have a Docket meeting with notes that are ready to send to your Dropbox.
Link Your Dropbox to Docket
- In Docket, go to your Docket Settings which are found by clicking your avatar or initials in the upper right corner of your Docket meeting workspace. Scroll down to the Dropbox integration and click the option to Connect Dropbox.
Dropbox will ask you to confirm your desire to connect to Docket.
Now the Dropbox Integration in Docket is ready to use!
Send Docket Meeting Notes to Your Dropbox
To send a Docket meeting recap to your Dropbox:
- Go to your meeting in Docket and take notes.
- In the Notes tab under Share Recap, click the dropdown and click on Send to Dropbox.
A modal will have you confirm your request to send the meeting recap to your Dropbox.
You can now view the meeting recap both in Docket and in your general Dropbox file as well as have the flexibility to modify the meeting in Dropbox or move the file to your desired folder in Dropbox.
Why don't I have an option to share my meeting to Dropbox?
Check to make sure that you have set up the Dropbox integration until you receive confirmation from Dropbox that the connection was successful.