Receiving a Docket recap means you have a meeting organizer or another meeting attendee that wants to help you and other meeting guests be aligned following the meeting! Read on to learn more about the various components of the shared Docket Recap.
The very top of the emailed recap will most likely contain a message from the organizer or guest personal to the nature of the shared recap. It could be they are sharing to inform or to ask you to do something following the meeting.
The shared recap meeting header contains the following information:
- Meeting Title - This comes from your calendar event.
- Meeting Date - This comes from your calendar event.
- Meeting Time and Timezone - This comes from the calendar event and will display the information based on the sender's browser locale. For example, if you are in Boston, Massachusetts and you received a shared recap from someone in Los Angelos, California, the time and timezone will show the event in Pacific Time.
- Meeting Goal - This comes from the Docket meeting if a goal has been added.
- View in Docket - This button will take you directly to Docket. If you are a Docket user, you will be brought directly to the Docket meeting notes tab. If you are not a Docket user, you will be brought to a sign-up page where you can quickly sign up and log in using your Google or Microsoft account.
Your Action Items
If you were assigned any tasks during the meeting, your tasks will show in a customized section at the top of the emailed recap and include dates if due dates were indicated in the meeting notes. Your tasks will also show inline within the notes section as they were taken during the meeting.
Agenda Items, Agenda Descriptions, and Meeting Notes
Each agenda item, their description, and notes included in the Docket meeting will display based on how they were documented for the meeting. You can read through the agenda and meeting notes or click the View in Docket button in the meeting header and review these items from the Docket meeting as well.
There may be resource attachments included within an agenda item section so you can quickly see any applicable information used in support of the meeting. You can click on each resource straight from the Docket recap or click the View in Docket button in the meeting header and review these resources from the Docket meeting as well.
A section for Additional Resources may display when a resource attachment was not included within a specific agenda item section but was attached to the meeting overall.