Receiving a Docket agenda means you have a meeting organizer or another meeting attendee that wants to help you be prepared for your meeting! Read on to learn more about the various components of the shared Docket Agenda.
The very top of the emailed agenda will most likely contain a message from the organizer or guest personal to the nature of the request. It could be they are sharing a completely robust agenda, assigning you a section to contribute to or run during the meeting, or asking you to collaborate and build and agenda together.
The shared agenda meeting header contains the following information:
- Meeting Title - This comes from your calendar event.
- Meeting Date - This comes from your calendar event.
- Meeting Time and Timezone - This comes from the calendar event and will display the information based on the sender's browser locale. For example, if you are in Boston, Massachusetts and you received a shared agenda from someone in Los Angelos, California, the time and timezone will show the event in Pacific Time.
- Meeting Goal - This comes from the Docket meeting if a goal has been added.
- View in Docket - This button will take you directly to Docket. If you are a Docket user, you will be brought directly to the Docket meeting agenda. If you are not a Docket user, you will be brought to a sign-up page where you can quickly sign up and log in using your Google or Microsoft account.
Agenda Items and Agenda Descriptions
Each agenda item included in the Docket meeting will display and may range from simple to detailed descriptions depending on how the agenda was set up prior to being shared. You can read through the agenda to plan for the session and understand the purpose and discussion points or click the View in Docket button in the meeting header and review these items from the Docket meeting as well.
There may be resource attachments included within an agenda item section so you can quickly see any pre-reads or applicable information to review prior to the meeting. You can click on each resource straight from the Docket agenda or click the View in Docket button in the meeting header and review these resources from the Docket meeting as well.
A section for Additional Resources may display when a resource attachment was not included within a specific agenda item section but was attached to the meeting overall.