If you would like to remove Docket access to your Microsoft account, follow these steps. Please keep in mind this will result in Docket no longer receiving calendar information that provides the ability for you to quickly create agendas and take notes for events associated with your calendar.
- Go to account.microsoft.com/account and log in
- Click the Privacy tab and verify your identity
- Scroll down to Other privacy settings
- Click on Apps and services > Apps and services that can access your data
- Scroll through your list of apps and services with account access until you find Docket
- Click on the Edit link under Docket to expand the information panel, exposing the "Remove these permissions" button
- Click on the "Remove these permissions" button
If you are removing access, we would love your feedback to understand why. Please tell us using the chat icon in the lower right corner of your Docket screen (before removing access!) or email us at email@example.com. Your feedback is very much appreciated and would like the opportunity to address your feedback.