ABOUT DOCKET + SLACK
Add Docket Bot to your Slack workspace so you can:
- Receive Agendas for Meetings Docket Bot will notify you when an agenda is ready for your review or collaboration so you can proactively prepare for the meeting. It will take you straight to the Docket workspace where you can add topics, prioritize agenda items, and review attachments and resources prior to a meeting.
- Review Meeting Recaps Docket Bot will let you know when a meeting recap is ready to view so you can be on the same page with other attendees about decisions and actions from the meeting. Easily jump to the Docket meeting notes and enable you to see the meeting minutes, assigned actions, and additional resources following the end of a meeting.
Docket for Slack alerts and connects you to your meeting agendas and notes quickly, helping you stay productive, informed, and aligned.
You can receive Docket agenda and recap share notifications to Slack.
To begin receiving Docket notifications in Slack, in your Docket settings:
- Click on the Add to Slack button.
- Click the button to Authorize Docket.
- Once you've installed the Docket Slack app, go to Slack and from any channel, type /docket notify.
- Docketbot will respond with message.
Almost done! Make sure you're logged in to Docket and click the following url to finish the linking process.
- Click the URL displayed.
- Under your Slack Apps section, you will now see the Docket app and a message will display confirming you are set up with Docket notifications through Slack.
Congratulations! Docket is now connected to your Slack account. Here is where all of your Docket notifications will arrive! Keep watching this space.
Docketbot will send you links to Docket agendas and recaps when they are ready for you to collaborate or review.
Docket Slack Controls
Check the agenda updates checkbox if you wish to receive Docket shared agendas notifications via Slack.
If this is unchecked, unless you have an alternative notification set up such as email notifications for Docket, you will not receive any Docket shared agenda notifications in Slack.
Check the recap updates checkbox if you wish to receive Docket shared recap notifications via Slack.
If this is unchecked, unless you have an alternative notification set up such as email notifications for Docket, you will not receive any Docket shared recap notifications in Slack.
To disable Docket notifications through Slack you can:
- Uncheck the agenda updates or recap updates checkboxes in Docket Settings.
- Type "/docket stop" in any Slack channel. If you disable Slack in this way and decide to enable Docket notifications in Slack again, follow the steps above to authorize Slack.